Wednesday, March 6, 2013

hello again

My sweet Sadie Leona,

Hello again. We are three weeks out from your due date, and I just can't stop thinking about you. How can someone you've never seen or met manage to take up so much space in my heart and mind? I'm sure I wondered the same when I was pregnant with Abby, so I guess it's just one of those questions that will never be answered.

We are suffering from cabin fever here, in the final weeks before you arrive. It has been a long winter. If we weren't caged in by one blizzard or another, it was simply too cold to try and brave our time outdoors. Which is sad. But it's one more reason we are so anxiously waiting for you to come, because your birth means the arrival of Spring, and warmer weather and sunshine and birds. We are big, big fans of birds.

Well, I hope you're cozy and happy in there, as you get ready to surprise us with your REAL due date! I just wanted to say that I love you oh so very much.

Love always,

Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

me

My name is Audrey. I'm just a twentysomething learning how to master the arts of cooking, cleaning, working and being in a relationship, same as you.In between all that, I like to collect sea glass and salvaged furniture. Occasionally, I cut and paste scraps of paper together. In the end, I am hoping that all of these things together will somehow amount to something good. This blog is a journal of my efforts to get there.

contact

thesalvagedbride at gmail dot com

Free Counter